Switzerland - Poland Match Thread

ardian

1873003276_bigmatch.jpg.e4bd12648dd71d5a4b750fc5e75a0538.jpg

Today, Poland will play in the 1/8 finals of the European Championships.

I know that the forum is a lot of Polish fans. As your moods before matches ? This is a great day Biało - Czerwonych.

What surround the result?

This is 15:00 match. Big heat, slow tempo, pretty sure under 2.5 and very boring match. Only for connoisseurs :womanvery-happy:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

It's a fantastic goal by Shaqiri. Almost worth losing a few quids over...

I still think Poland will go through. They are better balanced than Swiss now, and Swiss have no more subs, and as such Poland should be able to create a few great opportunities on counter attacks..

But Shaqiri's goal will still probable be the mnoment of the day. WHAT a goal....

@Adam wrote:

Poland should have gone home after doing nothing in the second half and overtime.

I disagree. Well deserved win for Poland. It might not look too pretty, but it was efficient enough, and they are really difficult to score at. It took magic today, and that might not happen against in the quarters... Swiss didn't have too much to offer themselves, and I don't cry any tears for losing them. And I love that it was an Arsenal-player that messed up on penalties... Weak mentally. He'll fit right in....

Archived