How you flipping?

jonny2192

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this promotion – I tried it 4 times (1 free token, 3 silver ones) now and I got to the 4th step once for 1850 bonus points.

I’m not really sure what the best strategy is but it sounds logical to go for 4 flips since that works out 12,5% of the time or 1/8 times. Seems ridiculous to me to go for 1/16 but since you get a little bit more than double the win before you could also try to go for 8 in a row – that only works out 0,78% of the time though.

What’s your strategy?

Hi @Toadfish82,

Unfortunately, that's because the new version of the app hasn't been approved by Apple yet and therefore isn't available for iOS on the appstore.

You have two solutions though:

• Wait until the app gets released (should happen any day now) - you won't lose your tokens, they are stored until the end of the month
  • Login to the poker client using your computer. You can do it from the web client https://www.unibet.com/poker/poker-browser-new and you'll be able to use your tokens right away.  

Hi @slmr,

It seems like the game appeared briefly in the client before the promotion started this morning - it happened to @jonny2192 as well I believe.

I'm actually unsure about what happened exactly and if that means you've received extra spins for some flops that you've seen during the last two days. Good for you if that's the case though!

Can you confirm it's now working correctly for you and you can use your token once you've seen 50 flops?

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

@Merenitsu, 305 prizes collected since it started this morning. 2 of them being the €35 bronze cash prizes so two players defeated the King of Flips 8 times in a row.

Try to change your strategy, like clicking with your left hand. :D

I bet one of them winners was @FeelsBadMan :)

Tried the left handed clicking it doesnt work :(

Anyone else got a good strategy?

next spins I will try clicking with my left toe :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I am really dissapointed of you. Money from community august summer brawl is not in the account, the september promotions are .... invisible ( no sng, no bounty, no nothing) ... only this s..t "king of flips" who doesn't work with real prizes only for high stakes and above all of this no one answers to my messages. :(

@HAI_ROMANIA wrote:

I am really dissapointed of you. Money from community august summer brawl is not in the account, the september promotions are .... invisible ( no sng, no bounty, no nothing) ... only this s..t "king of flips" who doesn't work with real prizes only for high stakes and above all of this no one answers to my messages. :(

Calm down. You waited like 40 minutes after posting in the evening hours – chances are that you won’t get a reply before tomorrow. I would assume that you get your money from August promotions within the next few days. It’s the 1st day of the new month – give them some time!

The September promotion is actually really good if you can manage to meet your goals every day.

Archived