Champions League 2017/2018

PokerAndBetting

In about 4,5 hours the group draws for CL will take place.

Will Man United and Bayern München meet again? They usually do.

Barcelona seems to have enormous problems without Neymar, I won't expect much from them.
Real Madrid will probably go far though.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

There is not even one team near to Real Madrid at the moment. If they would play the CL final next week, next month or any soon, they would trash any other team. But the final is almost a year away, many things can happen... 

I expect some crazy groups with different styles, Juventus, PSG, Liverpool, Sporting is fine for first look 🆒

A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moskva

B: Bayern München, Paris Saint-Germain, Anderlecht, Celtic

C: Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Roma, Karabach

D: Juventus. Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting Lissabon

E: Spartak Moskva, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor

F: Sjaktar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyernoord

G: AS Monaco. Porto, Besiktas, RB Leipzig

H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel

• 3 weeks later...

It starts today! A lot of big expensive stars gonna play today and tomorrow.

Barcelona - Juventus will meet tonight and I'm curious to see if Barca has managed to get their team in order, it didn't look promising but they've had a good start in LaLiga so far.

BTTS is @1.70 not great value but... Any other suggestions,? There are  alot of games to choose from.

-Eldridge Cleaver

@BillyR23 wrote:

I didn't place any bet yet as I'm waiting to see the starting lineups, but if no big changes in the first XI of the teams I'm backing, I'll go with this 4fold:

4fold.jpg.8a2dc78853e055ea7cab7329dba5ff9d.jpg

GL all :) :Cash:

Seems pretty solid @BillyR23, I might just copy that one and maybe add mine to it, for some extra excitement!

-Eldridge Cleaver

@BillyR23 wrote:

I didn't place any bet yet as I'm waiting to see the starting lineups, but if no big changes in the first XI of the teams I'm backing, I'll go with this 4fold:

4fold.jpg.66f27e8b10d1788d5928647fbf3af814.jpg

Had literally the same thing but somehow i convinced myself that under any circumstances Olympiakows will not lose to Sporting at home...😠:wow::teardrop:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

My suggestion for tonight is this Double:

1072561490_doubleucl.jpg.67f6fd65149a602904ee9944a62fdd82.jpg

I also considered backing Porto and Man City to win but I decided to leave this 2 matches for live betting (Guardiola might make many changes in the starting lineup, while Porto vs Besiktas on "paper" should be a pretty close encounter so I would like to see a few minutes from the game before placing a bet).

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Shachtar at home is very hard opponent but they just lost their best player Yarmolenko for Dortmund. Not much going in so i estimate this as 75% for Napoli. There is a small posibility for a draw. I like City for a win today cause Feyenoord lost alot of players (their best) and they seem to not to find their footing yet. Spartak for a win and Leipzig-Monaco (Monaco great attack and very shaky defence) for a both to score seem like a good bets too.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

Shachtar at home is very hard opponent but they just lost their best player Yarmolenko for Dortmund. Not much going in so i estimate this as 75% for Napoli. There is a small posibility for a draw. I like City for a win today cause Feyenoord lost alot of players (their best) and they seem to not to find their footing yet. Spartak for a win and Leipzig-Monaco (Monaco great attack and very shaky defence) for a both to score seem like a good bets too.

Hmmm, Feyenoord seem to not to find their footing yet? IMO they have done pretty well....

feye.thumb.jpg.19ff76aceac5ffb093eb5a715fca8139.jpg

But still Man c for win to me.

Archived