SNG Reconstruction

TarotPower

Currently i'm beasting some SNGs on some other poker room,why? Cause Unibet SNGs urgently needs reconstruction 

First they need to change format from 5 to 6 seats then to make redestribution of prizes to 65/35 for 1st and 2nd then to introduce some kind 6-man double or nothing SNGs cause choice of games itself creating positive impact on players traffic not some new funky avatars

@Want2Believe If they cant control fraudsters i dunno why i should feel confort to play here anyway!

Its room duty to secure players have safe environment like players responsibility to play by rules i dont see any problem here if idea is all should to act regular! Cheaters like evil&bad people will always exist u cant erase them one for all but you can control them and thats room duty not mine or yours!

Do not aloud fear limits you cause we all know WINTER IS COMMING!

@TarotPower wrote:

Currently i'm beasting some SNGs on some other poker room,why? Cause Unibet SNGs urgently needs reconstruction 

First they need to change format from 5 to 6 seats then to make redestribution of prizes to 65/35 for 1st and 2nd then to introduce some kind 6-man double or nothing SNGs cause choice of games itself creating positive impact on players traffic not some new funky avatars

Currently I'm beasting the SNGs on Unibet, why? Cause Unibet SNGs are perfectly constructed and reduce the amount of variance.

I think it's funny that from time to time we have players coming over from other rooms trying to change the SNGs format from 5 to 6 players here. Why? Because some IT guy in 1996 developed it that way and all the other poker rooms followed? That's not the mindset of greatness, that's the mindset of weak lemmings!

The good thing about the Unibet SNGs is that they fill up faster, the variance is lower and most importantly, they're always entertaining. Even if you're 1000-9000 chips behind during the HU-phase, you can still win it. Much tougher to do when you play a 6 man game with larger chip gaps and higher blinds towards the end. Besides, they end faster, I'm not interested in spending 70 minutes on a 6 man SnG...

The prize distribution is 66,67% for the 1st place and 33,30% for 2nd place. What's so bad about that one?

Does any poker room still offer DoNs? Man, this is not 2010 anymore. As someone who played a lot of DONs in the past, I'd say I prefer the Unibet SNGs over them. Honestly, I can live without competing against tag-teams from the Ukraine or rural China, especially on Unibet where there's a much larger deal of anonymity and catching those maggots would be way more complicated.

To conclude, the Unibet SnGs are constructed beautifully, the only thing that they're missing is a little more backing/promotion from the guys in charge.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Agree, I played some don's on other site and they looks shady thing. Collaboration between players is possible. I would like to see "fast 5 seat" SNG with 1k starting stack, just because even regular 5 seat lasts sometimes too long 30-40min. I hope Unibet will grow and they will add new game formats.

Of course you understand my points @TarotPower, because great minds think alike. However maybe some other guys don't, thus it's better to take 5 minutes and write a short "novel". See you at the tables!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived