Belgian championship...

Check_Norris

@Check_Norris

If it's really true that they ended, then you will be able to use the tickets for the next UBC :) (just make sure to let them know, and they'll be extended until then, at least that's what they said to me in May) 

But it seems indeed strange to me that they'd organise these low stake tourneys without a final following after. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Why do they actually stop the qualifiers 2 weeks beforehand? 

It's not that this is a package and hotel and stuff needs to be booked. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I received 3x 2000 bonus points at 15:43 this afternoon ( 21/08 ), while I really don't think I had any Belgian Championship tickets left.

Might be an error? If so, you can take them away again. If not, I'd like to know why I earned them 😃

It defenitly  is. If you don't tell it, and they find out, you breach the t & c of the site. And that's everywhere :) 

@MathrimC wrote:

I received 3x 2000 bonus points at 15:43 this afternoon ( 21/08 ), while I really don't think I had any Belgian Championship tickets left.

Might be an error? If so, you can take them away again. If not, I'd like to know why I earned them 😃

Drunken stream bonus?

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I've got video evidence that those tickets weren't visible in my client 😏

This is from my twitch stream on 07/08. I scroll through all my tickets and there is only a €10 Belgian champ ticket, which I played on 15/08 and busted in 5th place without a payout. I played no other Belgian Championship qualifiers since the time of that video. So either I had tickets which weren't showing in the client, or I had expired tickets which were taken into account in your excel file, or there is some other bug.

Archived