Why does everyone love limping on Unibet?

ubiquitin

I really like Unibets poker site for tournaments.. I am the ultimate low stakes as an online player. This small tournaments have a strange mass hypnosis wehre the tables love limping. After the flop the bets are often 1/4 to even 1/8 the pot. I feel like the outsider putting in 2.5x times to 4x the big blind. I get either a lot of folds or the monster hand goes all in.

the limpers in here are just tight players...it was also strange for me ....when i came from "indian ocean" of ps or 888.... i played one mtt with 4e entry ....and saw 3 limpers , i was in button with AA....(Also was a ko mtt and i am a chipleader) so i shoved for "stealing"....2 limpers called me : one had TT and other KK....so?

LIMP ON UNIBET IS LIKE "control the pot" or smth like that...it appear interesting this aspect...let's study more about it :D...we dont have database (like sharkscope) to see limper-regulars...so we need smth clever to see if they are pure recreational players or its a defense from regulars.

Wow, yeah let's study it, it's really fun to get in a tournament, with all these, limpets, bingo-players, or what you call them,  going all in and winning it all, with crazy cards on hand, (lost my double trouble to one of these who won over my ace & king with a 5/3, in different coulours!), and no matter what, they destroy the game, making the rest of us loose, without a fair fight, making us wonder how it can be, that they keep winning, 

Is that fair poker???

Well, they sure make it useless, for the rest to even try play these freeroll tournaments!

Archived