Last Longer for tonight

SkilfulPoker

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like people at my table are all luckhunters for free, i dont know anyone, and they play with any two. But im still alive, i was very down twice, came back to starting stack twice, i have 3300 now - when i need a break to go to bathroom 🤣

1% batttery!! See you guys on the other side!

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I could not play anything I lost half of the chips with AQ against 10 7 goodintekes the river straight for the bingopoker opponent and half of the A K chips against the two ❤️♥️❤️ cards that made the rib on the river. A lot of nerves ....How can you play poker when these players pay nothing in the hand to the river?

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Ouch-Out!!!

Just as usual :/

1.png.8618b3595bfc06c32e8ba71495717238.pngI call a minraise from the guy who was a loose but luckbox style guy.

2.png.8b8f603071eb20fc9a4cfd058379fa87.pngVery nice flop, but since i had no hands to play with, i wanted to get the max out of this, so just check called. (after all it was a mistake, but how many % for this sh it to happen...)3.png.c67914fc76f40abb476a36de8bd204d8.pngHere with the flushdraws i reraised, i wanted to finish the hand. But even he called i put him diamonds, a pair or set, and the surprise just came after.

4.png.a4d6e9f6d7644e2abf94ef84a9ca6970.pngGl for the rest!

It was a hard faught out contest, with many dreams and hopes at the start, battling through power glitches and some crazy run-outs, our champions fought well...

The results are in, congratulations TarotPower! :cash:results.png.98a8f58cc0ada06efb88cb43bdb580cb.png

Well done everyone for taking part \o/             Until next time, good luck at the tables!

Archived