How do you choose these twitch streamers?

Livertool

Whether you like them or not, chosing these popular twitch streamers to stream poker on Unibet is a great move. Their regular following is full of people new to poker, which is the crowd that needs to be reached to grow the site and poker in general. If you don't like her, that's fine, but that doesn't make her streaming poker a bad decision.

And in general I think all Unibet streamers and twitch mods have a very positive attitude and a lot of patience with freeroll- and giveaway-hunters. Sorry if you feel insulted by a joke, but joking around is part of what gives a lot of twitch channel's their character and appeal.

@Livertool Unibet doesn't choose streamers specifically for you. The freerolls for Djarii and Sco are also not made specifically for you, but for their viewers, you just get to benefit from them as well because they aren't restricted. Enjoy the diversity and the free money, or skip the ones you don't like, EZ :haha:

@FeelsBadMan

:D HMM, did i say those things you mentioned ?

No. But if you are choosed to be streamer for Unibet maybe it wouldn´t hurt to act like adult for those 15 min you have to give pw ? After all Unibet have brought them many followers as well, don´t know how many of them are viewing their channels but anyways. Watched her playing for a while and she couldnt, call, fold or all in were apparently only options for her :D But she may learn, not saying that couldn´t but not so interesting to watch at the moment.

And the one before didn´t go so well either i see :

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Freeroll-password/m-p/104585#M17673

@MathrimC made good points to get new players to poker and that i can understand, good marketing :) 

Saying the password MULTIPLE times, and putting the password on her Twitch app server for everyone to see, and despite mods repeating the password to people, for someone to keep asking "duuuh Djarii wuts password" then obviously people are going to troll at some point. 

If you're so bad at grasping the concept of sarcasm that you felt the need to cry on the Unibet forums about it maybe Twitch isn't the place for you...

They have few criteria when they choose streamers.

1. Twitch popularity of streamers (if they decide to choose someome who is more gamer then poker player)

2. Good looking girls (cause they already have huge field of followers and for poker is always good to have beauty face,djari,sjlot etc)

3. Mans who is more GTO players and more responsible then most of us including me

4. Also if they can they want to mix more different personalities so everyone of us can find their own favorite streamer.

I had few streams by myself for my ex poker room where i be staked from them but thats more look like my own reality show then poker itself with half naked body,patches on my forehead not so good english etc etc...some ppl like it some of them not i just decide thats not for me and thats it.

Anyway its better to have some action on twitch then nothing and many underage boys and girls follow the action and thats future of poker. Poker without fresh blood will die at some point and Twitch can bring us new faces for now!

From Tarot with love

Archived