I challenge u all to predict next round winners

Hoovers

Competition closed, i will provide the running results, even if most of us have the same ideas. Only wins for Iceland and Nothern Ireland will make impact on the results, so watching this boring match ( Wales N I ), i´ll guess that it ends 0-0 and flip acoin penalty shoot outs.

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

@startelver wrote:

Thank you , do you have a prize for the winner when my prediction about Iceland gets through?  :manvery-happy:

Well, we´ll see how to solve it if Iceland wins :D

@Hoovers wrote:

zlatan2601
valkyrie
ardian
startelver
Evarb

out of 23 contestants these 5 is the ones with 3/3 from yesterday, well done!

Oh, that's a nice start. :) (Why can't I do this well with betting when there's actual money involved? :smileytongue:) It'll be fun to see if anyone gets them all correct.

star8687
Evarb
startelver
IanG94

I´m so impressed! 7 out of 8 for these 4. 3 of u found the Iceland win. Well done. I myself on the other hand should probably quit betting and stick to golf or knitting, I was last out of all tipping, only concelation was that nice odds i got tonight on Dodgers in MLB, after 1st they were @ 1.67 at + 4.5 ( lucky 4-0 for the pits in first inning) but they won 5-4 best bet i laid in years :D

@Hoovers wrote:

star8687
Evarb
startelver
IanG94

@I´m so impressed! 7 out of 8 for these 4. 3 of u found the Iceland win. Well done. I myself on the other hand should probably quit betting and stick to golf or knitting, I was last out of all tipping, only concelation was that nice odds i got tonight on Dodgers in MLB, after 1st they were @ 1.67 at + 4.5 ( lucky 4-0 for the pits in first inning) but they won 5-4 best bet i laid in years :D

Well done, guys! :) I got the Iceland win right too, but failed miserably on some of the others, so I might be better off taking up knitting as well. ;)

In the quarters i think small, i think  to win the quarters; Germany, France,Portugal and Belgium, but it will be a close call, might easily be Italy, Belgium,Poland and Iceland. I cant imagine how Wales possibly should be able to touch Belgium and to be fair, hard to see Iceland touch France. On the other hand : Go Iceland!!!

Archived