Iceland -Austria

Hoovers

Didnt see this match in the posts, enormous chance for the smallest country to get even further. I think the have a 50-50 chance to win, if ur watching the game u have already seen that marvellous shot in third minute.

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

@Livertool wrote:

Yes, just checked it out. Maybe England too much for Iceland.... or maybe not ???? :D

I hope not, but it depends on the icelandic defence. If they can stop England in the defensive zone they have a good chance for penalties. England didn't shined in the past games so they need to improve their game and take Iceland under pressure.

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Yes, just checked it out. Maybe England too much for Iceland.... or maybe not ???? :D

I hope not, but it depends on the icelandic defence. If they can stop England in the defensive zone they have a good chance for penalties. England didn't shined in the past games so they need to improve their game and take Iceland under pressure.

Iceland has to be good at counter attacks also. England got some very fast players and they get 9-10 players under the ball quickly when they lose the ball. I think the best change for Iceland to score, would be freekicks or corners and there aint going to be many of those so its going to be difficult. Maybe 0-0 and in penalties anything is possible...

Archived