Summer Brawl Poker League - August

JeppeL

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@xaxi The ticket you had was a Community Freeroll ticket, not a Community League ticket :) Not sure what you mean by "no mail" - I already explained it to you in this thread:

As for the extra Community ticket, that was my fault. Forgot to remove duplicates before adding the tickets yesterday, so if you've posted more than once in the freeroll thread, there's a good chance you received more than one ticket. The ticket has no value and will expire soon.

Former community moderator

22/8: €300 GTD NLHE 9-handed - 18:00 UK - 19:00 CET 

24/8: €300 GTD NLHE 9-handed  - 18:00 UK - 19:00 CET

27/8: €300 GTD NLHE 9-handed  - 18:00 UK - 19:00 CET

€500 GTD NLHE 9-handed - 18:00 UK - 19:00 CET

10 min blinds - Starting stack: 7000 chips - 120 mins late registration - Unlimited re-entries allowed during late registration.

The tourneys of this week are starting one hour too late. 

8pm CET is really late for a deepstack  with 2 hours late reg. It's gonna be finished past midnight. 

Is there a possibility that this can be changed? 

@JeppeL

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@MarcoV@ since it looks like @Jeppe-Unibet is OO

Can you maybe ask the poker team to get the starting hours good :) 7 pm CET should it be. And it's now 8pm

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@JeppeL

But... :( the first post says 19CET 18UK :(

But if it's set, then it's set :D you da boss :) not sure if I can stay awake for so long tough :p

How do I play the winners sng on Tuesday?  Will it just start up if I am logged on to the instant play poker ( I can not get the poker client to work)? I can't see it in the tournament schedule but I guess that is because it's a closed tournament. Also can you clarify the UK start time as the last few tournaments I've played started 1 hour later than advertised.

Final update for August on page 1, congratulations @KostenBerg, what a wonderful performance 115 points is :)

@sgriff The Winners SNG will be setup for tonight at 20:00 CET and you'll be added automatically, sorry about the wrong start times announced this past week :/

Former Community Manager

Archived