Summer Brawl Poker League - August

JeppeL

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marco and myself have been in London for meetings with our suppliers and what not, we'll be heading back this evening and I'll update everything about the league tomorrow.

@Zorba13 You are more than welcome to play both of the Sunday tournaments :)

Former Community Manager

@traart ...

What are you thinking you're doing? Calling a 3-bet with 78??? Pre-flop. And then doing this after the flop?

Knipsel.PNG.ad6f261bc7a35fcb64bdd44d45cfb3c3.PNG

Yeah ofcourse you hit the river... -_-

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@DAChampChamp You'll get the points from one place lower normally. :)

@Rushbie don't cry please xoxo ;)

Edit. As I felt the second comment could sound agressive in asome way, I wanted to add that it was meant as a little joke and was posted with love :D hehe

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

lol @VikingsAF :laugh:, no worries, I can read between the lines, and not an easily offended type of guy 😉
Unless facing some kind of technical justice murder, which would be the case if people are suddenly starting to get full points without the need of playing with their comm alias. 😏

@traart wrote:

@VikingsAF wrote:

@traart ...

What are you thinking you're doing? Calling a 3-bet with 78??? Pre-flop. And then doing this after the flop?

Knipsel.PNG.cba33fc20d3887868f520b79f0a94936.PNG

Yeah ofcourse you hit the river... -_-

you should have not only over pairs, you may have AK, AQ, maybe KQ

Okay. Fine that you hero called (which still isn't a legit choice there, but okay)... But the call of the 3-bet (where you had to put in 2 times more than you already put in the pot)? That's not a good play in any way

@traart

@testuser1 wrote:

Don't understand why there're no rage posts about my ridiculous play 😞

LOL, I read rage points. It should be something similar. FE 1 point being rivered against you. 2 points if you call an overbet in the next hand after being rivered, 5 points if you are on tilt and lose the remained stack after being rivered etc. The winner would get an antistress ball and a signed picture from you.🤣

Archived