Finally.....

pirahn

@coconuts wrote:

Nice 1 - not leaving unibet now then Or are you lol - got bag of swag and time to go .✈️

I was never leaving. I never have good relationships with support. The first time i went to support because it was a  trivial issue and i didnt want to wake up marco and jeppe. Wont make that mistake again, lol. 

Was at notts last year and glasgow and was also at brighton few months back .Played community at brighton (bald scottish handsome some might say guy) possiby jog your memory but only really spoke to my old pal hensie and few Unibet guys so long winded answer is no i dont think so .If you buy me a beer i could talk poker all day if you like ,bald guy kilt on easy to spot 😃 ps better looking than Uhlen although he disagrees ofc :laugh:

gl forward and hope u will stay with us! we want to learn from u!!!!

bad for us that we dont have a chat into the unibet room to discuss more :D

@coconuts wrote:

Was at notts last year and glasgow and was also at brighton few months back .Played community at brighton (bald scottish handsome some might say guy) possiby jog your memory but only really spoke to my old pal hensie and few Unibet guys so long winded answer is no i dont think so .If you buy me a beer i could talk poker all day if you like ,bald guy kilt on easy to spot 😃 ps better looking than Uhlen although he disagrees ofc :laugh:

Im easier to spot as i have the best suntan. Hensie is a good guy to listen to as you cant get a word in.

Archived