Community bonus error message

SteveWhit58

I am having a problem accepting my bonus for yesterday's failed treble.  When I click on the accept button I get an error message - see screenshot attached.  I have tried from different devices but always get the same message. 

Thanks for your help.

Steve

1992702434_unibetbonus.thumb.PNG.218b5373a7918a5dd63cf514b5ceeef2.PNG

1425839462_unibetbonus.PNG.a1844e86caadcd65afdd81e717b3b559.PNG

Thanks for the comments .... the 'accept' link still isnt working .... I have tried to get rid of the screenshot as a precaution but can't see how to do this, so I've messaged Stubbe for his advice.  Till then, my screen name and user name will be public knowledge .... hopefully not an issue

We've experienced this issue for the past days, and I've been trying my best solve it with our bonus department. If you accept the same bonus you've already received in the past (mainly daily refund promo), it'll give you the error message "something went wrong..."
There's nothing in our backoffice blocking you from using the same bonus twice, but there's clearly something we need to investigate further and I'm afraid it'll take some time to fix.

As a temporary solution, you can post here on the community in this thread stating that you'd like us to accept the bonus for you, as we can easily do it for you from our side. The daily refund promotion will end soon, so the issue won't appear in more than a couple of times from now on.

Please make sure that you don't have any money on your bonus balance, before you request us to accept the bonus for you.

Former community moderator

Done :smileyhappy:

Good news guys, I've managed to solve the issue for the Daily Refunds you may get in the future. In regards of the daily refunds you already received in the past (bonus title Community Bonus €10) , unfortunately you'll have to ask us here on the community to activate the bonus already added, but at least you shouldn't have any issues accepting the new bonusses from Daily Refund :smileyhappy:

Former community moderator

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting the same error message when I try to activate the correct score bonus (Daily Refund 1) I was awarded this morning.  Can you please activate this for me?

I have an active bonus showing (Community Daily Refund 2) , even though I have completed the bonus and there is nothing to do.  

I have taken screenshots in case your developers need them

Regards

Steve

Archived