I don't know about you but....

Cindy_Essex

I think the thing that annoys me the most is that it makes me play badly. Boredom and frustration combine to make a deadly cocktail of me going all in with second pair or a low pocket pair. Obliviously the answer is just to not play in the ❤️♥️❤️ers but I always somehow kid myself that it can't be as bad as I remember it.

It is.

@Cindy_Essex wrote:

I think the thing that annoys me the most is that it makes me play badly. Boredom and frustration combine to make a deadly cocktail of me going all in with second pair or a low pocket pair. Obliviously the answer is just to not play in the ❤️♥️❤️ers but I always somehow kid myself that it can't be as bad as I remember it.

It is.

You have identified your problem. Next step is to think how to correct it and then implement the changes. You can either find other games on the side or work on your mentality. I suggest you try to discern your bad habits and thinking, try to get rid of them and train youreslf better ones. Just playing more games to keep your attention up doesn't fix the underlying problem.

There are 9 seat turboes at 1 € and 2 € levels. Some are bounties. Look for those 50 € one turboes if you want a faster freezeout.

Archived