Portugal - Hungary match thread

Erika1968

As i recall, the portuguise have a long track record of failing when it matters. Some kind of french nerves i guess. Hungary has showed that they are dangerous ( Austria) when they get to play low and counterattack. I think there will be a surprise tonight with portugal going home after a 2-0 defeat and Austria Iceland playing 1-1.

Or maybe thats only wishful thinking seeing Mr Ronaldo in tears after leaving at group stage ?

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

@Hoovers wrote:

As i recall, the portuguise have a long track record of failing when it matters. Some kind of french nerves i guess. Hungary has showed that they are dangerous ( Austria) when they get to play low and counterattack. I think there will be a surprise tonight with portugal going home after a 2-0 defeat and Austria Iceland playing 1-1.

Or maybe thats only wishful thinking seeing Mr Ronaldo in tears after leaving at group stage ?

1-0 Hungary. 1-0 Iceland........

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

Wow, this game certainly took an unexpected turn, really didn't expect this many goals from either team. True, the defence has been somewhat lacking on both sides, but both teams also seem quite focused on scoring, so if they keep this up it's impossible to predict how this will end... At least Ronaldo finally got his goal. :smileyhappy:

Archived