Daily Picks - 21/06

JeppeL

@Keyser wrote:

@Today I'll play the boosted odds on Vardy to score against Slovakia @ 3.50 --- No goals at all, least of all from Vardy...

Once again, for tomorrow, I'll go with a boost; this time the combined wins for Poland and Germany. Both will be chasing the group win to secure an easier road through knockout stage.

@Poland & Germany wins @ 3.00

@Still, the main bet for the day is something else; I'll bet heavily on Argentina to win against USA in Copa America Centenario. Straigt up win at 1.45 my main bet, but I'll also bet HT/FT Argentina/Argentina @ 2.23, Argentina to beat the Asian Handicap -1.5 @ 2.40, Argentina to lead by two goals at half time @ 5.50 and Argentina to beat the -2 Asian Handicap @ 3.70. The last two with quite small bets as longshots, but the HT/FT and the AH-1.5 with decent amount.

USA will be missing Wood, Jones and Bedoya through suspensions, and they lack the kind of back-up players to deal with an increasingly impressive Argentina team. Argentina missing Gaitan through suspension, but that's just a positive thing. He's been weak, and the replacement-options have all played a lot better than him; Lamela, Levazzi, Aguero or the likes.

Messi seem in fine form after his injury-worries keeping him out in group stage. An amazing hat trick as substitute against Panama, and a perfect assist for Higuain early against Venezuela in the quarter final. Home advantage only helps so much, and Argentina will most likely demolish USA in this one. Unlike some of theother South American sides, Argentina also have a good defensive midfield, keeper and centerbacks, so it won't be easy for USA to counter attack on them either. Besides Clint Dempsey, they lack quality upfront with Bobby W out, so it would be an amazing achievement by the Americans if they get a result here (even just forcing a penalty shoot-out).

Todays prediction : 

Croatia - Spain : It will end in a draw X 3.00 /  0-0 to HT : 2.73 / Under 3.5 cards: 1.54

Czech - Turkey : BTTS (Both teams to score) : 1.86 / Over 2.5 goals : 2.15 / Under 4.5 cards: 1.71

Argentina - USA : Argentina Win 1.45 / Lionel Messi to score : 1.96

Archived