SCHEDULE OF FREEROLLS ?!?

loptista

I like to play freerolls as so many of you my friends, but there is no schedule, no wi-fi sometime, technical problems ...

Nice to see videos on twitch, but sometimes I´m sad from the end of SAM GRAFTON´s streaming, but there are more younger boys like @Hymn2Ninkasi and @DaVitsche. Charlotte still has got a technical problems :(  But only David has the funniest and guarantied freeroll in scheduled time. I think more players will watch the stream on Twitch, when there will be schedule of GUARANTIED freerolls. 

Thank you UNIBET TEAM to do it better :D :P 

Here is the schedule of the regular freerolls on the site: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/freeroll-frenzy

As for the twitch freerolls, no, uhlen does not have a weekly freeroll, a big clue to that would be the title of the freeroll being named Non-Weekly :)

There should be twitch freerolls on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, and random giveaways during some of the streams and a big 1€ buy-in league at the start of the month for Davitsches viewers, and a big package giveaway from Uhlen, and a whole lot of other random stuff might pop up. Also sometimes the streamer won't be able to turn up so that will end up in the cancellation of that day's twitch promotions, or things might get rescheduled or modified like today. Just follow the twitch channels and tune in when you have the time :)

Also passwords usually get released shortly before a freeroll starts, so no need for people to ask about it  100 times or to ask when there isn't anyone registered since it clearly didn't get released yet :)

@FeelsBadMan

WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS
WHATS THE PASS

KAPPA KAPPA KAPPA

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived