21/06 Euro Football Promotions

BonusPater

We've got two great promotions for you today:

1. Bet € 10 on the 18:00 (CET) matches and get a 100 % Price Boost on the 21:00 matches. All you have to do is post your coupon in this thread. The coupon should be added before the games start.

2. Predict the result of both 18:00 games and choose between a € 10 Free Bet and 25 Free Spins. Simply post your predictions in this thread and state which reward you prefer. The prediction should be added before the games start.

If you wish to make use of both rewards, please include all the information in one post, rather than making two separate ones.

Terms and conditions
- The bet will have to have been placed with Unibet
- Only the first 100 members posting will get a Free Bet/Free Spins/Price Boost
- The stake will have to be a minimum of € 10 for the coupon to be eligible for the promotion
- The max stake for the Price Boost is € 10
- There are no wagering requirements related to the Free Bet
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
- Unibet reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- All offers are intended for recreational players and Unibet may limit the eligibility for this offer and limit stakes at its own discretion.
- If your account currency isn't Euro, the amount credited will be determined by the Unibet Community Team. The current currency rate will be used, and the amount will be rounded up/down to avoid odd amounts.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go in for the €10 free bet :)

I dont know if you want us to predict the right score or just the overal win so i did both

Ukraine - Poland         Poland wins  1-0

Northern Ireland - Germany        Germany wins 2-0

Thanks for the promotion as usual :)

Archived