Ticket issue

Jamnix90

@Jamnix90 The community is an open forum, I have to ask that you at least state what the issue is regarding, as it could be information that might be useful for another member. If it turns out it's something where sensitive account information is needed, we can communicate via PM.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL

Basically I have won a unibet uk open package and I'm registered for the Nottingham leg. I am wondering if I would be able to get the cash value of the ticket credited to my account, I've pm'ed you the details.

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Removed account details.

@Jamnix90 Sorry for the slow reply, I thought I posted already earlier. I've forwarded the request to the poker team, it's what we always do in these situations as the decision lies with them - once we hear back from them we'll let you know. I'm going to edit your post as well, didn't need to be that specific, just wanted the overall issue described.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@Jamnix90 I've gotten a reply back from the Poker team today. Unfortunately, exchanging a UK package is not something we do as it's against the guidelines they initially set for the UK and UO tours, if we did that, we'd have to do it for everyone:

https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/uk-poker-tour

• Players can earn four packages per event - one package per event can be exchanged for cash, providing the player has more than one package.
  • Players are allowed to transfer a package to a friend, if they let Unibet know at least one week prior to the event.
  • Packages cannot be exchanged for cash or any other online tickets, unless a player has more than one package for an event.

Seems to me the best option we can offfer, would be for you to try and sell the seat to a friend, in that case we'd be happy to transfer the package - I hope you understand that we have to stick with the guidelines for all members in order to remain fair.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived