Community contests

At first thanks to Unibet team for giving community members possibility to take part of contests that are created only to us. I would appreciate if all members like to follow the contests rules, I dont like to read contests answers to questions which results are written after those are published in media and answering time is over. Try to steal for example 10 euros is not worth of losing respect of other members eyes, or Unibet teams eyes. You do understand that trying to take profit by breaking rules in contests when you know you doing wrong is same as trying to steal. We expect that gambling companys should be reliable to customers,that should work to both ways. Let's keep this community nice place,peace & love!

Thank you for posting this , I do agree with most of what you're saying. It was our intent to leave promotion topics open after the end of the promotion in order to get the best feedback possible, but we will start locking some of the promotions topics in order to prevent people trying to join ended promotions because they didn't read the promotion description. We also give out warnings and have blocked the access of multiple community members, because they we're simply trying to game the system and achieve a bonus to which they weren't entitled.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived