Challenges

Boby

Question:Why  the value of the challenges points are changing almost everytime, sometimes they go down 100 points sometimes they go up but not seriuously just a few points like in the pics.It's this normal? As u see the minor challange be dealt 2 hands in row 2 aces 😠  since this not one ace receving during the first 2 levels.  Challange points SUCKS

1111.thumb.png.0716e6a9aa0effbf168951dab76eaa14.png455.thumb.png.71198dd5e714ee634107a3ac9a20fe8f.png

I'm guessing you play different stakes of sng's and the software predicts how many points you will get based on what you played, but if you get one step done at a stake lower or higher than the won at which it was predicted, then the result will be adjusted with less or more points for that step. Don't think there should be another reason for that to happen.

This are 1sng  now the points from minor challenge went down,but curiosly the major one remained the same on 1esng  or 10esng something is not right.the soft shouldn't calculate during the play how many points should be awarded,it should stay fixed at every game and every stake .if the points are different to higher stakes it should stay like that. like in the pics at the 1e sng started at 195 points and went down. AT the 10e sng started with 175 and went up but not so much as it went down. i don't get it,if u say about different stakes i should notice the bigger points but the same :sad:

898.thumb.png.f22fc9e39fa223bd27c36d3c9803d36c.png333.thumb.png.2d55c05646a2e30300f87d15dac3224e.png

I agree with NMPfan if you are playing on higher stakes you will get more points. Btw I think the minor challenge point difference happens from the already played hands. In the mayor chalelnge case you already completed a part of the challenge so the points are more accure but in the minor challenge case is a fairly guess only.

The challanges work perfectly fine, what you see is just an estimation which won't be too accurate since you play very different stakes, 10's 2's 1's (the software can't know where the steps will end up being completed) . The final points will depend where the individual steps will be completed, you'll get 10 times more points for a step in the 10's compared to the 1's, and the final score will be their sum. 

I personally find the challenges very hard to complete (in comparison to cashgame challenges) and the indirect rakeback has gone down A LOT for me since they introduced this. Do you guys have the same impression? This "only level 1-2" sucks, there should also be at least some that are possible to clear over the course of the entire SNG. Esp. on €25 and higher its frickin hard to complete challenges like: bla first to levels  reach the turn when in comes an A, as most pots lvl 1-2 are HU and flop often goes cbet/fold or check/fold...

Awesome value chalenge  points 🤫  maybe when the quarter it's going to reset the points i will be able to make 1000 points 😃  for sure this challenges are the worst comparing to what was before the challenges. 555.thumb.png.e87803f8e27695a3fc61d941df90162d.png

Archived