Community Soft Launch Poker Freeroll

JeppeL

Hello everyone and thank you for participating in the trial run for the Unibet Community! If you have any suggestions or feedback please post it here, we highly appreciate it Smiley Happy

Even though we're not fully live yet, we'd like to offer you a chance to make use of a few campaigns exclusive to the community, so at 19:30 CET this Sunday the 29th of May, we are offering all new community members a chance to win a share of €250 in a poker freeroll tournament - including bounty prizes for knocking out a member of the Unibet community team.
In order to participate, all you have to do is post in this thread no later than Sunday at 18:00 CET, that you would like one of the tickets for this event issued to your account.

How it works:

1. Post in this thread no later than Sunday at 18:00 CET stating that you would like a ticket for the event.
  2. Access the poker lobby by logging in to our game software and clicking “Profile” to view your ticket. The ticket will be available no later than Sunday at 19:00 CET.
  3. To join the tournament, just click on your ticket. Alternatively, find the freeroll in the tournament section of the poker lobby.
  4. The tournament will start at 19:30 CET on Sunday the 29th of May.
  5. In addition to the total prize pool of €250, you can win €15 in cash by knocking out one of the three members of the community team: Stubbe-Unibet, Marco-Unibet or Jeppe-Unibet.

If you have any questions or comments about this promotion, feel free to post it below :)

Former Community Manager

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously I'll take a free ticket. But remember guys, it's Mother's Day in Europe and many places around the world - don't forget. A word from the wise: To those who (like me) just had a child, don't forget to get your parner a gift, it's shall we say, less than perfect should you forget...

Let me inn :)

I always love a challenge, especial when I get a chance to "knock" any one from either community team or a employe from Unibet out.

That is maybe something we should see more, Players VS Unibet Tournament`s

THX :)

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Hi there, MrsMayhem here :)

This new community will be nice to follow and be a part of!

I would very much like to get a ticket to the Sunday freeroll "kick-off" :D

Have a nice evening,

see ya all at the felt or elsewhere.

Archived