More then 5 aliasses

BundleFjoy

Hi,

I would like to suggest offering palyers to have more then 5 aliasses.

Let's say 10.

I am getting fond of a few of my names and would like to keep using them.

But i also would like to mix them up every now and then.

5 seems a bit to little to do so.

I would guess more people feel that way?

One or two more wouldnt hurt a fly even if for me is good as it is. You can win some new avatar or background maybe one more alias a year could be a good idea.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@BundleFjoy wrote:

Hi,

I would like to suggest offering palyers to have more then 5 aliasses.

Let's say 10.

I am getting fond of a few of my names and would like to keep using them.

But i also would like to mix them up every now and then.

5 seems a bit to little to do so.

I would guess more people feel that way?

@BundleFjoy

Little pro tip: I guess your alias is blocked for other players for a few weeks once you delete it out of your top-5, meaning you could delete it now and in 3 or 4 weeks, you could revive it again if you feel like it. I did so myself with a really funny one...

Also, if it's a very special one no one else would pick up, no one is stopping you from deleting and renewing as much as you want. I really doubt you need 10 different aliases EVERY SINGLE day...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

As I said we are more than satisfied to have a chance to have 4 different alias mixed.  its a unique thing at Unibet and we do not ask for more. 

You can understand only as much you can perceive and as much your brain or mind capacity is. That depends on your habits, thinking, your doing etc.  I could use all of 8 different aliases every day for your doubts. With my favorite ones I play tournaments and with mixed ones I would play cg

Most players are not taking notes on your aliases day to day. If you create a new alias at the start of your session each day and just delete the one you used yesterday then you'll be fine. There is no software tracking so other players are not getting stat based reads on you.

People overthink aliases way too much :) 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived