Worst Experience?

Skeletor

What is the worst/most annoying aspect of using Unibet?

Is it the constant time wasting by 90% of the players? Sometimes you are lucky if you see 10 hands per hour.

Or possibly collaboration/collusion between players? 

Maybe it is the "random" number generator?

For me personally it has to be the bots, not ones used by players (they're terrible) but ones run by the site. If you play in the early hours they are particularly noticeable. 

Or maybe their is another aspect you have dealt with. (Not including the numerous problems when it comes to updates etc) that would be too easy!

How sure are you that their are bots being used?

worst experience is getting kicked out of the web client over and over again at the worst times... usually when I'm in the money and final table is close, it's happened a few days for me this week already 

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

@Skeletor,I do not know what experience you have on this site but I can tell you that I am at least winning at least 100% of my deposits. I started from a 0.10 cents winning when this site was on another platform. And today I can say I'm happy with my winnings at this site.It is important to know when to withdraw from the table to win the winner.I can say that after I declared the sums earned in the fiscal I saw that I have a big enough gain from the deposited. Of course I played the bingo game where I also wins enough against the deposited. The fact that I knew when to stop for a win?

We tried other sites where we had only bad experiences with no money retirement. We came to the conclusion that Unibet is the most balanced online gambling site and I say this from my experiences on the other sites.

Can not tell you anything but the best experiences on this site and you know when you have to withdraw from the game to win the winner. Good luck to all the players on the unibet site.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@Skeletor wrote:

Is it the constant time wasting by 90% of the players? Sometimes you are lucky if you see 10 hands per hour.

This is literally impossible. Unibet has one of the shortest timebanks and sometimes it’s hard to make a decision in time when playing multiple tables. If you don’t play as many hands as you would like to play or get bored you should add tables.

Or possibly collaboration/collusion between players?

I’m playing for quite some time on Unibet now and I never experienced collusion on NL4 to NL50. However, I am aware that there is some chip dumping going on on NL4 but that will only help you increasing your own bankroll since you can wait for a good hand and stack off vs. their trash hands.

Maybe it is the "random" number generator?

What’s wrong with the RNG? Sure, sometimes it might feel like you are loosing every hand although you play perfectly but that’s just part of the game. It’s all about making good decisions and minimizing your loss when loosing or maximize your winnings when running like sunshine.

For me personally it has to be the bots, not ones used by players (they're terrible) but ones run by the site. If you play in the early hours they are particularly noticeable. 

I have never seen bots on Unibet – then again I have no idea how to distinguish bots from players with a gameplan.

lol - always bots.

Unibet is the most like live poker in my opinion, pace and play which is nice.  Other sites are full of huds and people in 1c/2c who know your ranges 

been online for 15 years playing poker, unibet is closer to the now gone 3d PKR in my opinion. and i love the trippy graphics being a 90's raver...

#dunno about bots and stuff but i do know people love to gamble which is a lot mre fun than 3 bet shoving all the time.

:) Also the BEST site for a omaha player in my opinion - lots of fun tourneys and juicy cash without the reg bum hunters of other sites. just wish they had bigger garuntees but all us omaha players say that....

Always start with something positive, then go into the negative. I love unibet like any other site it has it's problems. At least this site actually listens to it's players unlike most who have got so big that all they can see is the money they are making and screwing the players royally.

Can you actually prove that there are bots on here?

Don't you understand the concept of playing multiple tables? 

RNG happens to everyone even in live games I've seen some pretty sick hands so you can call it what you want. But online you see a lot more hands per hour as I think your over exaggerating a little bit regarding the hands per hour. Don't forget it's full ring or are you just used to playing 6 max? Lots of unanswered questions and no no proof to back up your ramblings. 

If you are losing what I suggest is to take time away and do some studying and things to get the mental side of it as well as understanding all the other stuff that goes with it. This is an up and coming site and I really hope that when it does get larger then it will still keep it's core values of listening to the players. But as we all know you can't please everyone all of the time.

Archived