Live chat/community events

If possible, it might be fun to have a live chat section on the forum. Maybe not open all the time, because it might take too much effort to moderate, but perhaps you could arrange like a live community event once a week or once a month with chat games and things like that. Just a thought. :smileyhappy:

@Valkyrie wrote:

If possible, it might be fun to have a live chat section on the forum. Maybe not open all the time, because it might take too much effort to moderate, but perhaps you could arrange like a live community event once a week or once a month with chat games and things like that. Just a thought. :smileyhappy:

I'll have to see what's technically possible - the community platform itself doesn't support a chat functionality. I'm up for doing a trial at some point :)

It'll probably be more of an event based thing, so it'll only be enabled when there's a community poker freeroll or the like.

• 2 months later...

@petre01 wrote:

sjot's pass pls

It's not released yet. Stream starts in 40 minutes, & the password will be revealed closer to freeroll start time. Watch the stream, you won't find password here as it's from her stream viewers.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Archived