live betting problems

vdarius

Does anyone had problems with the site this morning. I made a live bet on a badminton match , at that moment in the betting list were like 5 tennis and 2 badminton matches. Sudnly the events dissapear one by one and the site stay blank like half an our. After a couple of dozen refresh i get this message that the site is under rewiev and will be back after 9:10 am.Of course after the site is back the bet is lost.99% of my bet are live because when i see my bet is loosing i cash out most of time .I read the T&C and it says that the bets are void when a bet was placed when the site had tehnical problems. Any advice @MarcoV @testuser1 unibet.thumb.PNG.6341737d2f1f6948098e8028960b3173.PNG

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak

@vdarius, it was probably an urgent update they needed to do, or restart some of the services. I'm not sure if it falls under technical problems or maintenance.
But as @psrquack suggests in the link above, a notice that it shold happen, even if it's urgent and unplanned, a quick notification of some kind, so that you can decide to cash out or hope for the best.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

@vdarius It was scheduled maintenance betwwen 7:30-8.10 CET. Sorry for the missing announcement, we'll look into why we didn't get an email beforehand so we could have announced it here on the community - we've gotten that it the past. 

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived