Refund request for €500 GTD Bullet 10 2R1A

GotWhatItTakes

Hi,

late registered the tournament and had the plan to buyin and buy the addon to have 4,5k chips and approx. 15bb. 

So I registered after lvl 10, paid €10 for 1500 chips. The addon counter was on 5 when I registered. I sat at the table, it was on a break. The addon counter increased to 12 or 13 while I was already at the table. There wasn´t any addon button to press. When play continued I bought a rebuy (the rebuy button appeared out of nowhere when play continued) for €10. I had the hope that it would be 3000 chips worth but it was only 1500. 

Total ripoff in my opinion.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Thanks @JeppeL!

I had that quite often already. 

When you use the late registartion and join at literally the last minute, it seems you don´t get the option to add-on.

It´s like they dont want players to get 4500 chips for just 2 buyins, but that would be ridiculous if it was true.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Indeed that is what happens when you late-reg during the addon period, you won't get the addon option. I understand why the pop-up doesn't appear but the top right addon button on the table should still be there, but I guess it's set to appear when the addon break starts which shouldn't be the case. It should just be there during the entire addon break.

Had the same issue about a month ago regging for a 20€ sattie with a big addon (2 hour latereg) and ended up just playing with a few BB due to this bug when everyone had mountains of chips :D , didn't get to post in the bugs section about it because of all the traveling and because addons weren't really a thing back then, but now with the new R/A tournaments it seems pretty imporatant to fix this bug asap. 

Looking at our backoffice, it seems like players are able to register slightly after late registration should have been closed which seems to be why they're not able to add-on. It needs to be confirmed by the devs though. 

In the meantime, I've changed the setting for all 3 tournaments to make the late registration last 9 levels instead of 10. That change will take effect tomorrow though. 

Feel free to share if you think that's the best setup anyway (i.e. close the registration at least one level before add-on period) or if you'd rather come back to the initial setup once we've been able to see what the problem is. 

Archived