Italy - Sweden Match Thread

BonusPater

Sweden already in need of a result while Italy is in a comfortable position. This will suit Italy´s preferred style of play and I expect them to win it (probably after a low-scoring first half). 

Maybe X/Italy on the Halftime/Fulltime Market is the best bet in this encounter. 

It will be a tough one for Sweden , that's for sure.

But I want to make a bet for half-time . A draw at half-time is possible. 1.85 is the odds.

Or you can bet on 0-0 at half-time: 2.25 .  

But in the end I think Italy will win it in the 2nd half.

I heared that Italy haven't won the second game for the seven (!) last championships. In my Euro treble refund bet I picked Italy but Sweden will be helped by there fantastic support and the fact that they were beyond awful against Ireland. The odds boost for 1-1 @8 is great value but if my life was on the line: 1-0.  

I agree Angelike , Italy second game in the group in championships looks like this : 

Euro 2004: Sweden - 1-1
WC 2006: USA - 1-1
Euro 2008: Romania - 1-1
WC 2010: New Zealand - 1-1
Euro 2012: Kroatia - 1-1
WC 2014: Costa Rica - (Italy lost 0-1)

So I would go for 1-1 here  :smileywink:

Italy: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Candreva, Parolo, De Rossi, Giaccherini, Florenzi; Pelle, Eder

Sweden: Isaksson, Johansson, Lindeloef, Granqvist, Olsson, Larsson, Ekdal, Kaellstroem, Forsberg, Guidetti, Ibrahimović

Hello sports lovers yes huh makes Sweden today play.. we actually play better against teams chugs so hope they also get so ... now on we know that Italy is the late former had severe on to dominate against Sweden ... but look they are still as hard to win 1-1 but could probably round a likely game ... run hard now ... Sweden robb-75

robb-75

Archived