Bug Half Billion

Check_Norris

The description on the tournament said the add on would be at Level 14.

The rebuy/later reg ended at the end of level 13 I believe.

There was a 3 minute break at the end of level 14. This type of break is normally to allow add ons but nobody appeared to get the popup with a notification they could.

Normally in rebuy/add on MTTs you would expect the add on to happen at teh end of late reg (which would be the end of level 13) 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

Just give everyone their money back, take any winnings back and we'll just have another crack at it this Sunday ;)

Did the tournament get cancelled ? Why give everyone's money back ?

My opinion is they pay 1 buy-in back to everyone that was present in the add-on break and call it a truths.

#keepitfair :peace:

@FreedoM wrote:

@MoreTBC wrote:

Just give everyone their money back, take any winnings back and we'll just have another crack at it this Sunday ;)

Did the tournament get cancelled ? Why give everyone's money back ?

My opinion is they pay 1 buy-in back to everyone that was present in the add-on break and call it a truths.

#keepitfair :peace:

@FreedoM it was an ironic comment, MoreTBC style :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@BillyR23 wrote:

An actual bug: I couldn't make the addon at the end of lv 14...

@MarcoV@JeppeLwhat happened?

I watched a few streams and asked around and seemed like a global bug... unfortunetly I had a short stack and lost soon after :(

179050634_lasthand.jpg.53348572778581b40a70e11c2f78eb50.jpg

Sort answered your own question @BillyR23, a bad bug was the reason this happened for all. Don't have the specifics of the technical stuff though and I believe it's still being looked into.

Apologies to all affected by this(which is obv quite a number of people) - I think we found a very fair solution though in terms of the compensation.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Just got 10.000 bonus points as compensation, really happy with it and have to admit that is pretty incredible what Unibet does to keep the players happy 🆒 ❤️

Also thanks @JeppeL :)

PS. I was busted in lv15, after the short 3 minutes break when the addon should have popup, so good luck everyone that got eliminated close to that point and hopefully you'll also qualify for this awesome compensation :cash:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Just had 10.000 bonus points for yesterday addon problem :)

Big thanks to Unibet for sorting this out and finding a solution to compensate for players.         + 10.000 👍  ❤️ :inlove: ❤️

@Sweeedeeen wrote:

I need to write request or if i was ITM i will not recieve 10000 points?

If you read the Twitter post,it says that there will be a compensation "to every player who was still in at the point of the add-on break , who did not finish in the money"

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

That's weird, there shouldn't be a level where you can't rebuy in before a big addon ... I guess you can stop the late regging period a bit early but not the rebuy period. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the post :) 

It would make for some interesting dynamics tho, where people get really tight to get to the addon, and others abuse that :)

Na u got it just right @FeelsBadMan and yeah thats not supposed to happen. Maybe thats what actually caused the bug in the Software, that the planned AO-break wasnt right after rebuy period had ended and so it wasnt recognized by the software as such.

But I still qualified for the refund, didnt realize it first, so i can stop whining and my l❤️ve for unibet is back like on the first day. Never felt taken care of so well on any other site.

Archived