Reminder: Real Madrid won the CL 2 years in a row

JeppeL

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send me that ticket, If I win I think it is possible to split the winnings 50/50 I really want to participiate in this game, and Iam not a bad player, I was working a lot so didnt had time for qualifiers :)

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

If i canĀ“t change it or canĀ“t get coworker to change shift then i guess i have to give it to someone. We live excitement times :D

Just annoyed because i looked at the tournament few weeks ago and thinked about making the buy in because there was the packages too. Then i thought, njah, havenĀ“t been in top three in tournament in ages. But now i would have got to try for free but i guess that is not going to happen :(

If I get deep enough in top3 I would also give you the las vegas package because I dont have enough time to travel :D :D

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

@LivertoolĀ I see your point but I think it's more fair to do a new raffle :) Also, if we allow the raffle winner to give the prizeĀ to someone else this time,Ā we would have to do it withĀ future giveaways as well, and it might turn out to be a bad idea in another scenario.

Former community moderator

Archived