Uhlenpoker's Giveaway - Win a €3k UO special package!

MarcoV

Sorry @MarcoV, I'm a little bit confusing. So the raffle depends on the number of Uhlen's packages and if i will win nothing there will not be any raffle? He writes: "The way I will choose a winner (or more winners), is that I have created a competition through Gleam, where you can collect points for a raffle." But the giveaway link says every option is worth different entry. So we are talking about points to be eligible for the raffle or tickets or what?

This application will be able to:

• Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.

Is there not a way to run this promo without letting a random app be able to post whatever it wants?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@psrquack wrote:

Sorry @MarcoV, I'm a little bit confusing. So the raffle depends on the number of Uhlen's packages and if i will win nothing there will not be any raffle? He writes: "The way I will choose a winner (or more winners), is that I have created a competition through Gleam, where you can collect points for a raffle." But the giveaway link says every option is worth different entry. So we are talking about points to be eligible for the raffle or tickets or what?

Hey psrquack!

The way it works is that you collect "raffle tickets" through the gleam app by following different social media and so on. When the day comes (and that day will come), where I win a Unibet Open package, I will end the competition and draw a winner from the pool of raffle tickets. So the more tickets you collect the better are your chances obviously!

Hope you understood what I meant. Best of luck!

Nice will be fun to watch.

Also...

Edit: It has been pointed out that by doing this promotion I was taking EV away from the people grinding these satellites, and that giving away packages was against Unibet’s T&C. I had, of course, arranged this through Unibet, but I guess we did not think it through properly. However, since the promotion already has been launched, it will be completed as planned (almost). To make up for the EV I am (presumably) taking out of these satellites, Unibet came up with a way to recompensate the other players. So if I happen to win a €250 satellite, Unibet will add another €2000/€3000 package, which will be given away to the bubble boy of that given satellite. The plan was to keep this promotion going throughout the rest of the year, but this will now simply be too expensive. So, as soon as I win a package and raffle it away, this promotion will come to an end.

This is very classy on Unibet's part and nice all around, gl Uhlen!

• 1 month later...

@SCOBY a ranking for what? 

Will this package be exchangeable for Bucharest? :p I already participated way back (probably as one of the first 5 lol) , but I won't be anything with a eo package :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived