What i think about this Community

I really love this community. I love the ranks and badges system. I love almost everything here :smileyhappy:

And I don't want say anything bad but I think the design is a little bit boring. 

I think it would need to be  a little bit colorful :smileywink:

And is it possible to select the language here? Everybody don't speak English. It would be sad if they can't be part of this community :smileysad:

@Svea91 wrote:

I really love this community. I love the ranks and badges system. I love almost everything here :smileyhappy:

And I don't want say anything bad but I think the design is a little bit boring. 

I think it would need to be  a little bit colorful :smileywink:

And is it possible to select the language here? Everybody don't speak English. It would be sad if they can't be part of this community :smileysad:

@Svea91

It pleases me to hear to hear that you enjoy the new community, I'm sure you'll climb up the ranking ladder earning plenty of badges :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for the feedback on the missing colours – I’ll pass it to our designers next week. They believe we're close to the completed version but as always we're open for ideas and improvements!

Unfortunately we’re not ready for a multi-language community yet but if it turns out to be a popular site, some day in the future we might be able to implement different languages. We need to be careful with a change like this though, as it can have a negative impact on the English community we already got :smileyhappy:

Former community moderator

Archived