Hot spot giveaway!

JeppeL

Just wanted to let you all know, that between this evening and Sunday, we'll be doing five 50K GTD half billion hand tournament giveaways here on the community.
We'll do the giveaways as five seperate raffles, each of which you'll be able to sign up for in certain threads that can pop up at any time. The threads will be open for 10-60 minutes for members to sign up  and claim a position in that specific raffle :)

Please note that should you win a ticket, you won't be able to win a 2nd one :)

1st raffle was done here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/1st-half-billion-raffle-thread-finished/td-p/93227

Former Community Manager

Good luck everyone 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Because of @AndreiBN his RG giveaway this got lost :p (I am only seeing one latest thread :p and thats his.) 

I'll be ready for the next one tough :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Merenitsu wrote:

Why can not I register there when there are 22 people?

@Merenitsu As @JeppeL mentioned in the OP ,you have to wait to register when the giveaway is on.Not whenerver you want

"Just wanted to let you all know, that between this evening and Sunday, we'll be doing five 50K GTD half billion hand tournament giveaways here on the community.

We'll do the giveaways as five seperate raffles, each of which you'll be able to sign up for in certain threads that can pop up at any time. The threads will be open for 10-60 minutes for members to sign up  and claim a position in that specific raffle"

So just wait and if you are online in the community when the giveaway starts, then you have 10-15 minutes to register.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Merenitsu wrote:

@AndreiBN Thanks for the help. And in what topic will it be necessary to register?

@Merenitsu There is no specific topic.Just wait and see. 15 minutes ago the 2nd raffle was open.So you need to post here https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Some-people-have-all-the-luck/td-p/93440 until 17:00 CET

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived