Claim a poker refund - disconnection issues 17/6/2016

JeppeL

If you were playing poker while we've been experiencing technical difficulties tonight and need a refund, please post below with the following information:

1. Which tournaments(s) you were playing.
  2. How much your total refund should be.
  3. Additional comments, ie. if you were on a final table or in a payout position.
  4. Your poker alias.

If you were disconnected in the middle a cash game hand, then please follow steps 2 and 4 along with an explanation for the amount of refund.

Tomorrow and in the following days we'll go through each refund claim and get back to you. I apologize for the inconvenience , but this is the quickest and easiest way in which we can get all refunds situations resolved.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

To be honest, I was just playing a cash games, but not having any time to respond/think. I was up to £8, and strolling really. I was just assuming it would stop.. 

Then I was in the lobby, with it telling me I have £1.50?

Well do as you will, £8 > £1.50 seems steep losses.

My alias is - DeathRiver from earlier.

@jayc wrote:

To be honest, I was just playing a cash games, but not having any time to respond/think. I was up to £8, and strolling really. I was just assuming it would stop.. 

@jayc I'm not quite sure I understand, did you get disconnected when playing?

From what I can see you were playing via the ticket that was issued for the poker ticket competition. Your last hand was played early evening in which you called an opponents all in on the river and lost, due to him having three of kind in jacks - the total value of the pot was €8.22. Before the hand started, you had €5.50 of which you lost €4, ending up at €1.50. 

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@jayc wrote:

@jayc I'm not quite sure I understand, did you get disconnected when playing?

From what I can see you were playing via the ticket that was issued for the poker ticket competition. Your last hand was played early evening in which you called an opponents all in on the river and lost, due to him having three of kind in jacks - the total value of the pot was €8.22. Before the hand started, you had €5.50 of which you lost €4, ending up at €1.50. 

It was a call, but I was struggling unecessarily by this point. The game wasn't enjoyable or comfortable. You need your head about you when playing poker, and dealing with any side-show-bob errors is not needed.

I'm not fussed about any refunds - I don't even know if what I did was correct.

Truth be told too...... (ISUCKATTTOHAMAAA)

;p

I just wish I didn't

Hello Jeppe,

I edited my long answer .. because i saw in the poker client i was refunded by ICM equity, which is what i wished.

I'm a little sad i couldnt find for the win of the doom tournament...   i hope this won't happen again when i'm final table ! (which doesnt happen often lol)

Thank you :)

1 Which tournaments(s) you were playing.

I was playing P5 series (Pocket Fives Unibet Open qualifier series) 

2 How much your total refund should be.

My buy-in was €10 but I am more concerned about what happens with the points for he leaderboard. 

3 Additional comments, ie. if you were on a final table or in a payout position.

I were in 7th place on the final table .  

4 Your poker alias

excalibur100

hello its 2 days after the storing and i still didn't receive the money.

i was 2nd in 10 euro buy in 400 GTD bounty knock out withc a stack of 12850 chips

i was 2 of 3 in a 10 euro buy in 400GTD multi speed buy with a stack of 35400 chips (1st get 250 and 2nd would get 140)

i also played another tournament but thats wasnt far in the game so that is no problem

olikomaniac

i still didnt get an answer or money

how long does this take, i wanted to bet the money of the poker on the football and i would had it right.

I am really pissed because i did everything you asked me and i talk many times with hulp support but nothing.

Due to technical issues several tournaments were cancelled on the 16th, due to a bug it was still possible to join some of the cancelled tournaments and hands were dealt for 10-15 minutes before play was halted.

In the €10 buy in €300 GTD Nightly Ten you were automatically refunded 04:00 UCT on the 17th.

In the €10 buy in €400 GTD Speed Multi-buy you received a manual refund and compensation 17:16 CET yesterday.

You played two other tournaments on the 16th and they were both cancelled and paid out according to our refund policy.

The last time you talked to customer service they sent you an email requesting some more information, and they were waiting for your feedback.

If you have any more questions about the refund/compensation you are welcome to contact support, apologies for the inconvenience. 

• 2 weeks later...

right now,i can't login to my account,i registered for the 4 euro unibet open with 2 buyins that's 8 euro,give me back my money. my poker alias is fwckyouall

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

We haven't had any login problems reported today, from my end it looks like you played one hand in the tournament, could you explain a bit more about what happened? 

The tournament was a UK qualifier, I will direct someone from the poker team to your post and they'll decide about a new ticket.

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@daddy We haven't had any login problems reported today, from my end it looks like you played one hand in the tournament, could you explain a bit more about what happened? 

The tournament was a UK qualifier, I will direct someone from the poker team to your post and they'll decide about a new ticket.

i just registered and didn't play any hand because i got disconnected immediately and i opened the poker client like 10 times but i couldn't login again.my internet and all was fine,your poker software was the problem.what ticket are you talking about?can't you see i started with 3000 chips?what part of 2 buyins didn't you understand?

that's exactly what i needed after more than 24 hours not being able to login to my poker account,you act surprised that the software is  horrible,i bet every member here has this kind of problems

@nelutzu wrote:

@JeppeL wrote:

@daddy We haven't had any login problems reported today, from my end it looks like you played one hand in the tournament, could you explain a bit more about what happened? 

i just registered and didn't play any hand because i got disconnected immediately and i opened the poker client like 10 times but i couldn't login again.my internet and all was fine,your poker software was the problem.what ticket are you talking about?can't you see i started with 3000 chips?what part of 2 buyins didn't you understand?

Thanks for the information.

I fully understand that you had two buy-ins in the tournament, so there's no need for aggressive questions. What I did say though, was that your buy-ins in the tournament was made through UK tour tickets and not by cash, in fact it where the ones that Marco issued for you in this ticket exchange

I don't think I've acted surprised and I've most certainly not commented on wether the poker client is "horrible", I was only trying to let you know that I was forwarding your post to the poker team as they are the ones to help with poker queries. Normally they'd ask for more information themselves, so I thought I would do it beforehand to speed up the process.

I hope this gets resolved as fast as possible and that you enjoy the rest of your night :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

instead of saying: "@nelutzu We haven't had any login problems reported today, from my end it looks like you played one hand in the tournament, could you explain a bit more about what happened? 

The tournament was a UK qualifier, I will direct someone from the poker team to your post and they'll decide about a new ticket" , that's tickets not ticket and you should of said: I'm very sorry this happened to you sir,rest assured you will receive your full buyin back in the shortest time possible,it would of been the appropriate thing to say and with the  agressive question,you made me laugh there,i can't be happy when i can't play a single hand of poker on your site for 2 days and a unibet employee tries to make me guilty of not being able to acces my account

and i don't know what is there to decide,i late registered in the last seconds so that i don't play a single hand in the tournament?that makes a lot of sense 

We did not have any general issues at the time of the disconnection. If it happens again, please send your refund request to support and include the log file so we can investigate what happened.

The log file are located in the documents folder: unibet_poker_log.txt

You ended up cashing in the tournament for €3.60, refunded €0.4 cash and 1*€4 UKtour ticket.

Archived