Deepstack open satellites?

Raegar

Hi! 

How is the situation with the satellites to Deepstack open? Will there be satellites running weekly in the future? I do not know how many people that played the satellites that were running in May but I think that there would be a great interest in them if they did run weekly so you could grind them. The buy in may be more suiting for some that thinks that the unibet open is to hard to qualify for but want to go for something bigger than the uk tour. The destinations are also something that I think will attract many qualifiers (including me).

Maybe this thread can be a way to find out if there are more people than me interested in these satellites. 

Regards Raegar

I was thinking the same thing since i read up on the destinations online, then went on to the client and there were no qualifiers. 

Also seing as how the UK Tour despite alot of outside UK interest is mostly for people inside of the UK who can take an easy train or bus to the destination. Reading about the deepstack open it feels like it would get alot of international interest if qualifiers ran weekly.

Been waiting for the DSO satelites to open for all euro players and was dissapointed to see it only lasted 1 month. Would be great if we could get weekly finals like the UK and EO tour.

The problem is that deeps tack open is a French tourney. Rules in France are that only French players can gamble there. 

Now that there are some stops outside France, it could happen in the future to get some quallis  :) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I was talking to @Robin-Unibet about this at the weekend. He explained that this was a one off as there are certain complications due to the ownership on Unibet.fr and questions of possible language problems at the French only venues but they'll be meeting to look at the possibility of running them full time in future.

I hope they are introduced long term though as I'd really like to have the DSO in my schedule.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

Archived