Tip for betting slip.

Livertool

@YpresX wrote:

Huge mistake by the french goalkeeper, there was literally 20 sec to play. All he had to do was hit the ball out and it would have been the end of the game, but somehow he decides to hit the ball to the midfield while being miles away from his own goal. 

All in all - was a good prediction and a good valuebet.

LUL, just watched it. Really hard to know what he was thinking, that was probaply the worst decision he could make in that situation if not counting that he would have turned and put it in goal himself :D

Serbia - Wales+1gls 1 @ 2.85

Serbia over 1,5 gls @ 2.00

I think Serbia will win this with no problems and take big step to World cup. Wales have quite good resulsts so far with no losses but only 1 win and 4 draws. They have been struggling with scoring, if you don´t count 4-0 win over Moldova in the first match. And now there is key players missing for them: Bale and Neil Taylor suspended and Woodburn and Robson-Kanu withdrawn from the team.

@Livertool wrote:

@Serbia - Wales+1gls 1 @ 2.85

@Serbia over 1,5 gls @ 2.00

I think Serbia will win this with no problems and take big step to World cup. Wales have quite good resulsts so far with no losses but only 1 win and 4 draws. They have been struggling with scoring, if you don´t count 4-0 win over Moldova in the first match. And now there is key players missing for them: Bale and Neil Taylor suspended and Woodburn and Robson-Kanu withdrawn from the team.

LOST 1-1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Virgil Van Dijk moves to Chelsea @21.00

I don´t see him staying at Southampton as he wants to leave and hasn´t played single match this season. Liverpool would be first to take him but as Chelsea is also interested, i think odd of 21.00 has big value as i think Chelsea is willing to pay him more and many times players choose the team that is more likely to get trophys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Dillian Whyte - Robert Helenius, Whyte rounds 1-3 @7.5

No doubt in my mind that Whyte will win this one, propably in early rounds too. Helenius has seen his best days and even those days weren´t so great. His record is quite good but most of his opponents hasn´t been good at all. Whyte hits hard and will put Helenius to sleep, hopefully in early rounds :)

• 2 months later...

Archived