I need help to get my bonus from a competition at Unibet Norway on Twitter.

steppek77

Unibet Norway on Twitter has a daily competition which called "dagens hundrings". You guess a result at a footballmatch, who scores the last goal etc. If you guessed right, you win 100,-NOK. Which you will receive the day after.

At Thursday I did guess the right result. And at Unibet Norway on Twitter yesterday, they said at about 10.00 am, the bonus had some delay, but we would get it during the day and and before the weekend started. But no bonus..

And I did really want that bonus yesterday, so I had some money to have fun with this weekend. And it seems to be the only bonus you get now from Unibet Norway. so I appreciate it very much. As long I spend a lot of my own money during the year at Unibet 😃

So at 08.30 pm I talked with the Live Chat at Unibet, but they couldn`t do anything as long it was Unibet on Twitter which have the competition. The Live Chat said I had to send them a message, which I did. And it was another one too who ask for the same bonus, as he hasn`t got it either. But nobody answer at Unibet Norway at Twitter. So can anyone of you bosses at the Community help?

My Twitter-username is: @romni77 

@JeppeL wrote:

@steppek77 I'll try and see what I can do over the weekend, no promises though as I have to get in touch with the Norwegian Twitter guy, but let's see what I can find out.

/Jeppe

Hi, Jeppe!

I got the bonus yesterday, so maybe they are reading the Community 😃

But today they have closed my Twitter account at Unibet Norway..

@This message comes up: "Only confirmed followers have access to @unibet-Norges Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request." So now I am pending.. And I don`t understand why this happen :wonder:

Great the bonus was handled @steppek77. About the Twitter account, I could imagine it has to do with them having gotten followers who where soley following to spam or promote something - in order to make sure people aren't creating new acocunts for this purpose, they want to check all followers(just a guess though). If you aren't accepted throughout the day, feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Former Community Manager

• 3 months later...

@JeppeL wrote:

@steppek77 I'll try and see what I can do over the weekend, no promises though as I have to get in touch with the Norwegian Twitter guy, but let's see what I can find out.

/Jeppe

Hi @JeppeLJeppe!

Now I have the same problem again. I did guess the correct result 0-3 at the match Lillestrøm- Rosenborg at Sunday (24/9), and still haven`t got my 100,-NOK bonus.

Unibet Norways chat is very busy and many customers in line and the telephone support is closed.

@Can you help me? My Twitter name is: @romni77

Archived