About using third party credit card

Conscious

2 weeks ago I used my stepdad's card that i was allowed to deposit  and i didn't know it was aginst the rules and once i tried to withdrawl, the money is sat on pause and later on i sent some documentations  and i was asked to send new documentations  on 30 May for verification and i sent them again and right now i'm still waiting.

But i'm worried and curious if everythings goes right, the money would be returned to my stepdad's card right ?

( which it should after all documentations i sent ) but  i read some bad reviews about this site and it makes me worried that the money wouldn't be returned

Are three any chance that the money wouldn't be returned ? 

@Conscious wrote:

2 weeks ago I used my stepdad's card that i was allowed to deposit  and i didn't know it was aginst the rules and once i tried to withdrawl, the money is on pause and later on i sent some documentations  and i sent new documentations  on 30 May for verification and right now i'm still waiting.

But i'm worried and curious if everythings goes right, the money would be returned to my stepdad's card right ? ( which it should after all documentations i sent) but  i read some bad reviews about this site and it makes me worried that the money wouldn't be returned.

On every single betting  site it is forbidden to deposit to your account using a payment method that is not in your name, and you can only withdraw money to an account or card in your name.And that's the right way that things should be.

"You can’t use a credit card that isn’t issued in your own name – even if you have the consent of the card holder. If you don´t have your own credit card, please find another way to make a deposit" - Unibet terms & conditions.

You just can't expect now that everything goes your way. And most of those "bad reviews" you are talking about,are most probably from customers who did exactely the same,and they feel like it's not fair and start complaining...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

yeah i agree with you and i didn't know about that, but now i hope the money will be turned to my stepdad's credit card

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Conscious wrote:

2 weeks ago I used my stepdad's card that i was allowed to deposit  and i didn't know it was aginst the rules and once i tried to withdrawl, the money is on pause and later on i sent some documentations  and i sent new documentations  on 30 May for verification and right now i'm still waiting.

But i'm worried and curious if everythings goes right, the money would be returned to my stepdad's card right ? ( which it should after all documentations i sent) but  i read some bad reviews about this site and it makes me worried that the money wouldn't be returned.

You just can't expect now that everything goes your way. And most of those "bad reviews" you are talking about,are most probably from customers who did exactely the same,and they feel like it's not fair and start complaining...

Well in my case that i didn't know, does Unibet have any right to take my money even though i sent all documentations ?  

@Conscious No offence,but just saying that you didn't know ,it's enough ? I mean it's in your responsability to get the correct info before you are using somebody's else credit card,and money are involved.

And if you sent for verification your own details and documents it's still against the rules.

And if you sent your stepd dad's documents,you just admitted here that you were the one who made the deposit,not him,so again,it's against the rules.

"To protect your security you can only withdraw money to your own account.

If the details of the account don’t match the ones we have on record for you, then your withdrawal may be cancelled, delayed or even go missing.

If your withdrawal did go missing we would do everything in our power to help you get it back, but we can’t be responsible for paying out to the wrong account based on the details you’ve provided."

I don't know what will happen with the money you did deposit ,but you should have at least asked Customer Support before doing this.Because like i said in my previous post,no other large betting company allows this,so it's not a Unibet thing.

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Conscious No offence,but just saying that you didn't know ,it's enough ? I mean it's in your responsability to get the correct info before you are using somebody's else credit card,and money are involved.

And if you sent for verification your own details and documents it's still against the rules.

And if you sent your stepd dad's documents,you just admitted here that you were the one who made the deposit,not him,so again,it's against the rules.

"To protect your security you can only withdraw money to your own account.

If the details of the account don’t match the ones we have on record for you, then your withdrawal may be cancelled, delayed or even go missing.

If your withdrawal did go missing we would do everything in our power to help you get it back, but we can’t be responsible for paying out to the wrong account based on the details you’ve provided."

I don't know what will happen with the money you did deposit ,but you should have at least asked Customer Support before doing this.Because like i said in my previous post,no other large betting company allows this,so it's not a Unibet thing.

thank you for your reply,  my withdrawl is sat on pause or standby which mean, it will be not be missed and i also contacted Customer support, they say " hopefully yes " the money will be returned to my stepdad's credit card, but yeah i knew i wouldn't do this, i would get mystep dad to transfer money to my bank instead, 

@Conscious Hopefully things will be sorted out in a good way for you and .At least you know now to keep it as simple as possible and when it comes to money and credit cards,it's important that you are the bank account or credit card holder.

Keep us updated with the outcome of this :)

@Conscious Thanks a lot for explaining how this came about, It seems that everything needed was uploaded and the case is in que for the Player Safety team to look at. Given the nature of the situation, different credit cards being used and what not, it'll probably be a few day depending on which of the specific teams need to handle it.

I'll keep an eye on it and update here accordingly, usually this ends with the deposits being transferred back to the card holder, but not the winnings as that would basically mean we allow the possibility of one player playing from someone else's account than their own. Hope this sounds reasonable, feel free to let me know if you have any questions :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Updated 1 - I contacted live chat about the process and they want me to send them my step dad's both side id, my id, bank statement and fill a form that shows that he allows me to use his card. I will keep updated time by time :)

• 2 weeks later...

So i sent all requested documents they asked me on 6/12/2017 and today i contacted live support to hear any updates, they replied that security team are working on it 
I hope i got an  update and got money returned in 2 weeks :D

Updated 6/26/2017

About 12 days after sending the documentation,  i got a new message from Unibet that says one of the documentation i sent earlier was unclear which really is , so i re-sent the documentation, I appreciate their work but i don't get it why it took 12 days to review my case and the answer i got was one of the documentation is unclear. it shouldn't even take more than 10min. after receiving the documentation. or maybe there are many documentations they have to get it done.  However i hope i receive an update this week, not 12 days like last time.

yeah i agree and got nothing to say against that.

Updated 6/28/2017 I contacted Uni support and he told me Iban number and My stepdad's account number doesn't match and i explained that Eurocard doesn't have Iban number for their customer, if you want to transfer money, you have to use Eurocard's iban number or swift code and inform them mystepdad's account number to refund money back.

I'm feeling really sorry and appreicate their effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived