Community Birthday!

JeppeL

Today is exactly one year ago that the Unibet Community went live(actually it was yesterday, but due to unforseen restrictions the vast majority of the announcement emails were sent out on June the 2nd, oh well) /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png

It's been a great first year with new members joining every day and it's been a pleasure for all of us in the community team to be part of it! As a small celebration, we'd like to offer all you guy a deposit bonus of up to €20 or the equivilant in your account currency - general Unibet bonus terms apply. One year ago today we had 138 signups and that'll be the total number of available offers /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png

To get one of the deposit bonuses, simply ask for it here in the thread as one of the 138 first to do so before Monday 12:00 CET, we'll add the offer to your account by Tuesday at 18:00 CET. Please note that in order to be eligible for the bonus, you'd have to be a member before the time this was posted..

Over the weekend you'll also be able to take part in the very popular daily French Open Giveaway Competition - best of luck to everyone there /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png

A big thank you to all members and best of luck in the "new year" :)

• Like 32
Former Community Manager

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How cool is that the community has the same birthday as me ? :D .It has been an incredible year so far and looking very much forward to see what's in store from now on.

The top quality of this community was ,is , and hope to be from now on , the fact that it is so friendly and helpful,like no other.Would like to thank you @testuser1  for creating this community and doing an fantastic job so far with it, and none the less to @MarcoV and @JeppeL for their amazin support whenever we need it.

It's been a real pleasure meeting you in person ,together with another great community members,and i hope this will keep on growing day by day by day...

If it's not to much trouble,would be happy to receive the deposit bonus offer.

Happy birthday Unibet Community !!!:D

• Like 16
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Happy Birthday Unibet Community! Time flies so fast. It feels like just yesterday that this community was created.

I would also like the deposit bonus. Thanks 😃

• Like 4
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Happy Birthday Unibet Community!!! :rockon:

Happy birthday @AndreiBN ! Thank you for all you have done for this community, you really are a valuable member! 😃 

I'm happy to be part of this community, i've learned many things here!

I'd be grateful to receive the deposit bonus 😃

• Like 2

@CharismaMan wrote:

I made a deposit, please add to bonus. 

I don't know who found the unibetcommunity, but it was a brilliant idea. What a year, I join exactly 1 year ago to community!

@CharismaMan You will need to make another deposit when you have the offer in your account,to be eligible for this one.Only after you accept it,you will be asked to deposit and take advantage of it :)

And @testuser1 is the guilty one,responsable for this community idea . :P

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"