June poker promotions

BonusPater

Moving on up is not showing progress for me. I have seen 67 flops of Banzai today, but it still says that I am 0/3 of reaching 10 flops on 3 different days. Usually I have restarted the client to fix the problem, but this time it did not help.

@comanimal Has it updated for you yet? We tested it here and the counter worked without problems, so looks like an update bug last night. 

@wwaanneess From terms and conditions: the two €4 Flip tournaments will run on 25th of June at 20:30(NL) and 21:30(PLO) CET - in the tournaments all players are all in automatically until a winner has been found, basically it's a poker raffle :)

Former Community Manager

@comanimal It worked fine in our test so shouldn't be the problem, I think it has to do with the fact that you were playing a session that continued over from the day before and a glitch being in the registration of that, that is what Kris focused on when he made the case - but let's see what they find out :)

Former Community Manager

@comanimal It seems like it really was the issue that your session carried on from the day before, the way the promotion works is that it's added to your account upon first login after the promotion start time. Kris manually completed a few steps for you and all should be in order :)

Former Community Manager

@juicyapple wrote:

https://www.unibet.de/promotions/poker-promotions/moving-on-up2

promotion site for german people are not updated...

was wondering where my ticket was and looking up here :)

I was wondering about this:

Teilnahmebedingungen:

Diese Promotion l*uft von 00:00 Uhr MESZ am 1. Juni b*s 23:59 Uhr MESZ am 30. Juni.

vs.

Flops reached at Banzai cash game tables will count towards NLHE rewards.

Half in english and half in german? And somebody will earn money after that job? What a shame.

Archived