Tell the community about your pets!

desinere

• 2 weeks later...

Really cute dogs :) I just got a kitten recently, and have two birds. Now I have to train the kitten not to eat the birds 😀

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Magicadil So,you have a Twwety and Silvester show at home? 🤣 Is is a street kitty?

I loved that show when I was younger :laugh: The kitten I bought at the pet store ($1,600), pretty expensive :wow: I will take a picture of all the animals together once I train the kitten. I have to look online 'How to train kitten' 🤣

I debate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Horivel day to me, my Blackzila as I had posted was already quite old and today had to be operated because I was very sick, and I have now received the news that he just died.:waterfall::waterfall::waterfall: BAHHH that day ... and I was glad that the operation had gone well, but now her doctor gave me this sad news:teardrop:

Ah, very sad to read about the passing of your cat :teardrop:

It is always extremely difficult when you have to say goodbye to your loved pet, because pets really are a part of family - but sweet memories of Blackzila will always be with you

Thank you for taking good care of her for all these years, I'm sure she had a happy life with you 

Ty, yes she had been abandoned and I stayed with her, she was with me 12 years, yes good memories I will always have her, yes she was a member of the same family. I'm rested because since she stayed with me she never lacked anything and was always very well treated and knew that she was very happy. Ty for your words 

Sorry to hear that  :waterfall: Very sad news. Surround yourself with positive people and it will help you get through the pain.

I debate

So sorry to hear about your loss . :teardrop: I've lost pets too, and I know it hurts, but you'll always have the memories of your beautiful little cat. And I'm sure she's looking down at you from kitty heaven right now thanking you for those 12 wonderful years she got to spend with you. ♥️

Archived