requested a dark community skin last week, and now we've got a beta version ready for you guys! :)
Unfortunately you'll have to install a third party tool in order to apply the skin - having a toggle on the community is not something that'll be ready this year. In order to add the skin, you'll have to do the following:
1. Download this file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14641388/Community_DarkV02.txt
2. Install this Chrome plugin (the dark skin is limited to Chrome at the moment): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylish/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe?hl=en
3. Once the plugin has been installed, right click the icon in the upper right corner and then click "Options".
4. Click "Write new style" in the left side and paste all the content from the dropbox file above.
5. Below the CSS editor, you should apply a filter so the styling will only apply to the Unibet Community. First you select "URLs on the domain" and then you write www.unibetcommunity.com
6. Now just click save and go to the community /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png
NB ignore all the errors the plugin will show /html/images/emoticons/Asset8.png
You can report issues with the skin below :)
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Unibet be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of or the inability to use the Stylish plugin and/or materials by the User. Unibet is not liable for any dispute related to the Intellectual property rights attached to the use of the the Stylish plugin.